Browse directory by alphabet
, Independent Electricity System Operator
Tom Aagaard is a Senior Specialist with the Conservation Performance & Innovation team with the Conservation and Corporate Relations division at Ontario's Electricity System Operator.
- Ahmad, Faisal , K-Electric
- Amundson, Todd , Bonneville Power Administration
- Andrews, Kevin , E SourceKevin Andrews provides research, analysis, and consultation to E Source clients on policy and program issues related to energy efficiency, demand-side management, and distributed generation. He works on policy and program issues focused on commercial and...
- Baker, Greg , Vermont Energy Investment CorporationGreg Baker is an Engineering Manager in VEIC’s Engineering Division and has more than 14 years of experience in the energy efficiency field, working almost exclusively with large commercial and industrial customers. He has held a wide variety of ...
- Barnett, Nate , Applied Energy Group, Inc.
- Boyd, Gale , Duke University
- Branker, Kadra , CLEAResultKadra Branker, P.Eng., CEM, is currently an Energy Engineer at CLEAResult and her duties consist primarily of review of energy efficiency project applications for the IESO Process and Systems Upgrade (PSU) program and Industrial Accelerator Program (IAP)...
- Carpenter, Alberta , National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Chow, Sandra , BASE Energy, Inc.
- Collins, Marc , DNV GL
- Collins, Nicholas , Energy & Resource Solutions, Inc
- Costenaro, Dave , Applied Energy Group, Inc.
- Cresko, Joe , Advance Manufacturing Office, EERE, DOE
- Das, Sujit , Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- de Fontaine, Andre , U.S. Department of EnergyAndre de Fontaine is a Senior Advisor in DOE’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. He is the Office’s energy-water nexus lead and supports aspects of the Department’s Better Buildings Initiative. Previously at DOE, Andre managed the Better...
- Dicion, Allan , CLEAResultAllan Dicion, P.Eng., CEM, CMVP, CDSM is currently the Senior Engineering Manager at CLEAResult’s office in Toronto, Canada and client practice group engineering lead for the East Canada region. He is responsible for overseeing the engineering team that ...
- Dooley, Matt , VEIC
- Doolin, Matthew , Duke UniversityMr. Matthew Doolin is a full-time research associate for the Social Science Research Institute at Duke University with three years of experience working with plant-level manufacturing process and energy data for the Energy Star Industrial Partnership. ...
- Doutre, Dan , E Source
- Dreher, Nicholas , Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Dutrow, Elizabeth , United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Fok, Stephen , Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Fortin, Hugues , Energy technology laboratory (LTE), Hydro-Québec's research institute (IREQ)
- Galiasso, Stefano , Energy Resources Center at The University of Illinois at Chicago
- Ganji, Ahmad , San Francisco State University
- Goldstein, David , Natural Resources Defense CouncilDavid B. Goldstein has worked on energy efficiency and energy policy since the early 1970s. He currently co-directs NRDC's Energy Program. Dr. Goldstein has been instrumental in the development of energy efficiency standards for new buildings and ...
- Graziano, Diane , Argonne National Laboratory
- Guo, Wei , Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Ahmad, Faisal , K-Electric